The Med Spa at Renee Burke, MD, in Barrington, IL, offers advanced nonsurgical anti-aging treatments for women and men who aren’t ready for plastic surgery. Whether you’re considering BOTOX® Cosmetic injections, a soothing facial, or CoolSculpting® for non-invasive body contouring, our med spa offers a menu of treatments that won’t take much more than an hour or 2 with little or no recovery time.
Dr. Renee Burke, our nurse practitioner, Samantha, and our licensed clinical esthetician, strive to provide each of our patients with beautiful results that look completely natural. We work with you during the consultation to find a treatment or treatments best suited for your skin type and condition, always considering your preferences, lifestyle, and expectations.
We’ve developed our menu of services to provide every one of our patients with a proven, nonsurgical treatment that will work for them. Dr. Burke personally chooses the best and most popular treatments in the country to provide at The Med Spa.
Dr. Burke provides her patients with nonsurgical cosmetic injections designed to provide specialized solutions for everyday concerns from fine lines and wrinkles to deep folds and areas of lost facial volume.
Dr. Renee Burke
As a double board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Burke uses the latest techniques and
technology to bring your vision to life. Her artistic eye and years of experience produce
stunning results that enhance your natural beauty.
Credentials You Can Trust:
Our Menu of Services
We offer services that include both facial rejuvenation and body contouring. Please visit the listed pages to learn more about the procedures.
- CoolSculpting® Elite: This revolutionary nonsurgical body contouring procedure can tone trouble spots such as the flanks, thighs, abdomen, and below the chin, without downtime.
- CoolTone®: This is a groundbreaking, nonsurgical muscle stimulation treatment that can tone and firm muscles on the abdomen, butt, and thighs.
- Injectables: Our menu of cosmetic injectables includes neuromodulators such as BOTOX®, Dysport®, & Jeuveau® to minimize signs of aging such as crow’s feet and worry lines. We also offer dermal fillers to replenish lost facial volume and refine contours.
- Laser Skin Treatments: We use laser and light energy to effectively treat a wide range of skin concerns, including unwanted body hair, varicose and spider veins, sun spots, and scars. Our specialists can recommend the right solution for your skin concerns, including BBL & HALO® Laser Skin Rejuvenation or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments.
- Plasma Pen: Reduce wrinkles, tighten sagging areas on the face and body, and stimulate collagen and elastin production in your skin with plasma fibroblasting. The treatment uses energized plasma gas to create precise micro-injuries in the epidermis, activating a naturally reinvigorating healing response.
- DiamondGlow® Dermabrasion: This alternative to microdermabrasion uses a 3-in-1 process that exfoliates the skin, extracts dirt and debris, and infuses it with professional-grade serum at the same time.
- Microneedling: This treatment stimulates your skin’s natural ability to heal itself and can reverse years of sun damage, improve scars, and minimize wrinkles—all with little downtime. We use SkinPen® microneedling, a state-of-the-art device that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. It is remarkably effective for scars resulting from acne, surgery, trauma, and chicken pox, and can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, large pores, and lax skin.
- AquaGold®: Similar to microneedling, AquaGold uses tiny needles to inject a customized skincare solution directly into the skin, creating a vibrant, more youthful complexion.
- Carboxy Therapy: Carboxy therapy uses injections to administer CO2 to the deeper layers of skin to help improve skin’s appearance.
- Chemical Peels: Facial peels are designed to resurface and renew the skin to provide you with a brighter, younger-looking complexion. These peels help treat common skin issues such as sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and irregular texture.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP): Facial injections of PRP can reduce wrinkles, alleviate sun damage, and improve the skin’s overall appearance. PRP uses your body’s own platelets and can be combined with microneedling to enhance the results of that procedure.
- Skin Care Products: Your home skincare regimen is essential to maintaining healthy and beautiful skin. But sometimes, your skin deserves a little better than what can be found on the shelves of your local department store. At The Med Spa, we only carry products that we believe in, including Environ® and Osmosis®.
- VISIA® Complexion Analysis: We use this advanced photography technology to capture a “snapshot” showing multiple layers of your skin. This imaging technique helps our aesthetic specialists customize treatments for each patient.