The Med Spa at Renee Burke, M.D. in Barrington, IL offers advanced nonsurgical anti-aging treatments for women and men who aren’t ready for plastic surgery. Whether you’re considering BOTOX® Cosmetic injections, a soothing facial, or CoolSculpting® for non-invasive body contouring, our med spa offers a menu of treatments that won’t take much more than an hour or 2 with little or no recovery time.
Dr. Renee Burke and our nurse practitioner, Samantha, along with our licensed clinical esthetician, strive to provide each of our patients with beautiful results that look completely natural. We work with you during the consultation to find a treatment or treatments best-suited for your skin type and condition, always taking into consideration your preferences, lifestyle, and expectations.
We’ve developed our menu of services with the goal of providing every one of our patients with a proven, nonsurgical treatment that will work for them. Dr. Burke personally chooses the best and most popular treatments in the country to provide at The Med Spa.
Dr. Burke provides her patients with nonsurgical cosmetic injections designed to provide specialized solutions for everyday concerns from fine lines and wrinkles to deep folds and areas of lost facial volume.
Meet Dr. Renee Burke
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Burke creates exceptional results by combining the skill of an accomplished plastic surgeon with empathy and compassion.
Our Menu of Services
We offer services that include both facial rejuvenation and body contouring. Please visit the listed pages to learn more about the procedures.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Reduce wrinkles around the eyes and on the forehead with the most popular cosmetic treatment in the world. Injectable botulinum toxins, including BOTOX, Dysport®, Jeuveau™, and XEOMIN®, work to relax the underlying facial muscles to soften expressions and prevent lines and wrinkles from forming.
- Fillers: Facial fillers are used to replenish volume beneath the skin to smooth away signs of aging and refine facial contours.
- Hyapen Pro™: Enjoy the benefits of dermal fillers without the needles. This device uses air pressure to deliver micro-droplets of product into the skin, creating a more comfortable treatment experience.
- Chemical Peels: Facial peels are designed to resurface and renew the skin to provide you with a brighter, younger-looking complexion. These peels help treat common skin issues such as sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and irregular texture.
- CoolSculpting®: This revolutionary nonsurgical body contouring procedure can tone trouble spots such as the flanks, thighs, abdomen, and below the chin, without downtime.
- CoolTone™: This is a a groundbreaking, nonsurgical muscle stimulation treatment that can tone and firm muscles on the abdomen, butt and thighs.
- Lasers & Light: We use laser and light energy to effectively treat a wide range of skin concerns, including unwanted body hair, varicose and spider veins, sun spots, and scars. Our specialists can recommend the right solution for your skin concerns.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): IPL is a non-invasive procedure that treats a range of skin conditions, including sun damage, rosacea, brown spots, freckles, and vascular lesions.
- Plasma Pen: Reduce wrinkles, tighten sagging areas on the face and body, and stimulate collagen and elastin production in your skin with plasma fibroblasting. The treatment uses energized plasma gas to create precise microinjuries in the epidermis, activating a naturally reinvigorating healing response.
- Microneedling: This treatment stimulates your skin’s natural ability to heal itself and can reverse years of sun damage, improve scars, and minimize wrinkles—all with little downtime. We use SkinPen® microneedling, a state-of-the-art device that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. It is remarkably effective for scars resulting from acne, surgery, trauma, and chicken pox, and can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, large pores, and lax skin.
- AquaGold®: Similar to microneedling, AquaGold uses tiny needles to inject a customized skincare solution directly into the skin, creating a vibrant, more youthful complexion.
- Dermalinfusion: This alternative to microdermabrasion uses a 3-in-1 process that exfoliates the skin, extracts dirt and debris, and infuses it with professional-grade serum at the same time.
- VISIA® Complexion Analysis: We use this advanced photography technology to capture a “snapshot” showing multiple layers of your skin. This imaging technique helps our aesthetic specialists customize treatments for each patient.
- Skin Care: Your home skincare regimen is essential to maintaining healthy and beautiful skin. But sometimes, your skin deserves a little better than what can be found on the shelves of your local department store. At The Med Spa, we only carry products that we believe in, including Environ® and Osmosis®.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP): Facial injections of PRP can reduce wrinkles, alleviate sun damage, and improve the skin’s overall appearance. PRP uses your body’s own platelets and can be combined with microneedling to enhance the results of that procedure.
- PrecisionTX™: We also offer PrecisionTx™, a nonsurgical treatment for patients who want to tighten and tone loose neck skin for a more well-defined profile.
- Burke Perks: Save up to 20% on all med spa services with our in-house rewards program.
To get started looking your best, request a consultation with Dr. Renee Burke, or call our office at
(847) 382-4400 to schedule your appointment.
Looking good just got easier! Our Burke Perks in-house rewards program is designed to help you relax, rejuvenate, and renew your look for less. Save on plastic surgery and med spa services, take advantage of comprehensive consultations, and access exclusive events.